Key features and capabilities
AEM Forms as a Cloud Service provides several cloud-native capabilities such as a cloud-native architecture, auto-scaling, zero downtime for upgrades, a CDN (Content Delivery Network), cloud-native development environment, and ability to self-Service the environments via Cloud Manager. You can use the service to:
In addition to above AEM Forms as a Cloud Service offers the following features and capabilities:
- An easy-to-use graphical user interface to let business users easily import, manage, preview, and publish forms
- A responsive forms directory with powerful search features using keywords, tags, and metadata
- Dynamic detection of a user’s device and location to render the form appropriately across web and mobile channels
- Integration with Adobe Sign services or Scribble to electronically sign documents containing confidential information
- Ability to connect the service to various types of data sources to send and retrieve data. The service supports sending and retrieving data from RESTful web services, SOAP-based web services, and OData enabled services.
- Integration with AEM Sites. It allows to embed an adaptive form in an AEM Sites page. You can also integrate an adaptive form to any webpage.
- Ability to create a Document of Record (DoR) to keep a record of the information that you provide and submit in an Adaptive Form so that you can refer to it later. A DoR is a PDF version of a form. It includes both a template and data. The service provides a default DoR template and tools to develop a custom template.
- Ability to create Adaptive Forms to produce schema-compliant data. It helps you submit captured data to existing processes and data sources without any or minimal modifications.
- Ability to create a prefill service to fill a form with existing customer data based on a criteria. It helps fasten the form filling process and reduce the abandon rate.