Release Notes for Cloud Manager in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.2.0
This page outlines the Release Notes for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.2.0.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.2.0 is February 13, 2020.
- The Adobe Experience Manager archetype version has been updated to version 22.
- The Stage and Production environments in Sandbox/Demo programs can now be updated through the Cloud Manager UI.
- URLs used in Experience Cloud notifications were optimized to avoid an extra redirect.
- Pipeline execution steps which timed out now explicitly state this.
- The Code Scanning step now has a downloadable log.
- The spreadsheet containing issues discovered during code scanning now has a column with a link to documentation for the specific rule.
- Browser security policies would sometimes prevent certain buttons in the pipeline execution screen from working properly.
- The Overview, Environments, and Activity links were sometimes available on the Cloud Manager landing page.
- Certain failures when deploying could erroneously prevent new pipelines from being created.