Release Notes for Cloud Manager in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.4.0
This page outlines the Release Notes for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.4.0.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.4.0 is April 09, 2020.
- Publisher URLs are now available from the Environment page in Cloud Manager UI.
- Changes to navigation to allow user to edit, switch or add a program from Cloud Manager overview page.
- Changes to allow user to Edit program from the program card on Cloud Manager landing page.
- New pipeline status Pipeline Running displayed against the environment it is associated with.
- Improvements to pipeline execution page comprehensibility. This includes display of Pipeline name (non-production pipeline only) and type, and a badge to indicate if the pipeline status is In Progress/Cancelled/Failed.
- Tool tips to improve user experience and comprehensibility around why Add Program/Environment button is disabled.
- Failed Environments can now be deleted through the UI and API.
- The process used to generate git passwords has been made more resilient to issues in the underlying service layer.
- The links to the stage environment on the pipeline execution details page were not consistently navigating to the correct location.
- Individual steps within the environment creation process would timeout earlier than necessary causing the process to fail.
- The Maven configuration used in the build container was updated to avoid deadlocks when downloading artifact metadata.
- In some cases, the Build Image step would fail to download customer packages successfully.
- Certain infrequently occurring conditions would prevent environments from being deleted.
- Experience Cloud notifications were not consistently received.