Release Notes for 2020.2.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2020.2.0.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2020.2.0 is February 13, 2020.
- The Adobe Experience Manager archetype version has been updated to version 22.
- Added active instances in stage deployments logs
- URLs used in Experience Cloud notifications were optimized to avoid an extra redirect.
- Pipeline execution steps which timed out now explicitly state this.
- The Code Scanning step now has a downloadable log.
- The Security Testing step now has a downloadable log.
- The list of pages accessed during Performance Testing is now downloadable.
- The spreadsheet containing issues discovered during code scanning now has a column with a link to documentation for the specific rule.
- If the Performance Testing step fails to start, the reason for the failure is now displayed.
- Browser security policies would sometimes prevent certain buttons in the pipeline execution screen from working properly.
- The Overview, Environments, and Activity links were sometimes available on the Cloud Manager landing page.