Release Notes for 2019.9.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.9.0 Release updates the security test criteria, adds downloadable monitoring graphs, and fixes some customer-reported usability issues.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.9.0 is September 12, 2019.
- The categorization of the Sling Referrer Filter health check has been changed from Critical to Important.
- The categorization of the HTML Library Manager Config health check has been changed from Critical to Important.
- Monitoring graphs can now be downloaded. Refer to Monitor your Environments for more details.
- If a program does not have a production AEM environment, clicking on the program card from the landing page will navigate to the Cloud Manager overview page, not produce an error dialog.
- The Pipeline Settings Card on the Overview page has been retitled to Production Pipeline Settings.
- The Important Failure Behavior radio buttons have been removed from code-quality only pipelines.
- The Activity page now displays the name of the pipeline for each execution.
- The execution page now displays the name of the pipeline.
- The Code Quality summary dialog now shows a description for each rating.
- Some users could not view an execution details when it was waiting for approval.
- On Overview page, the right margin was not consistent.
- The build container could run out of memory in large projects.
- Under certain circumstances, the BannedPaths OakPAL rule did not identify installed content under /libs.
- When a quality gate was rejected, the dialog heading still showed Partially Passed.
- Downloading of monitoring graphs is not available in Safari.