Release Notes for 2019.7.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.7.0 Release adds updates to Experience Cloud notifications and improvements as bug fixes. Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.7.0 is July 18, 2019.
There is now an Experience Cloud notification sent on the start of a production deployment.
- In some cases, Cloud Manager would perform static code analysis on Python and PHP files.
- Packages which contained FileVault InstallHooks were not consistently run through the code quality step.
- In certain combinations, code quality issues were not consistently sorted.
- There were a few visual problems on the pipeline execution page.
- The performance testing step could fail randomly sometimes due to resource constraints from the underlying cloud infrastructure.
- Certain customer builds would fail due to networking issues.