Release Notes for 2019.4.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.4.0 Release does not contain significant functional changes. Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.4.0 is April 18, 2019.
- Cloud Manager UI is now available in English, French, German, and Japanese.
- Deployment steps now contain the currently running process, that is, when a backup is running, packages are being installed, and load balancers are being reconfigured
- The deployment approach used for Dispatcher changes has been improved to handle additional use cases.
- Some instance size types were not displayed properly on the Environments page.
- The code quality rules CQBP-84-dependencies produced false positives for embedded Adobe libraries such as WCM Core Components and Asset Share Commons.
- The details button for the code scanning step was enabled when the details were unavailable.
- The error message when specifying an invalid value for the page views per minute KPI had the wrong lower boundary.
- The deployment category on a non-production pipeline was capitalized incorrectly.
- The call to action card on the Overview page had incorrect text when the git repository was not configured properly.
- SLA values may be incorrectly rounded.