Release Notes for 2019.2.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.2.0 Release adds a new System Monitoring capability. This allows customers to view the state of their Adobe Managed Services environments at a system level.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.2.0 is February 21, 2019.
- New System Monitoring feature. Refer to Monitor your Environments to learn more.
- The dispatcher module in wizard-generated projects now contains a README file.
- The sort ordering of Code Scanning issues has been improved to match the issue priority.
- Stage instances are now always restored to the load balancer even in the case of a deployment failure.
- A new API Developer role is available in the Admin Console which allows specific users to be granted the permission to create integrations in the Adobe I/O console. Refer to Manage Developers to learn more.
- The version of the Maven Archetype was updated to version 16.
- The version of Maven was updated to version 3.6.0.
- In some circumstances, pipelines would not execute when the target environment was hosted in Azure.
- Ordering of environments was inconsistent.
- Performance testing could fail when discovered page paths contained a comma character.
- When a pipeline execution was started from the web UI, the browser back button did not function correctly.
- The Learn More links on the Overview page didn’t open a new tab.
- When uploading a program thumbnail, it may not have been immediately visible.
- In some cases, Code Scanning failed because of project-specific configuration.
- The Learn More link on the Non-Production Pipelines card went to the wrong location.
- When a quality gate was overridden, the status was displayed inconsistently.
- Customers using cold standby topologies received incorrect results for security tests.
- When creating a new project using the wizard, it was not possible to create a branch containing the dash character.
When monitoring data is refreshed, any hidden series are unhidden.
Customers wishing to view their existing SLA reports will need to manually navigate until the next release.
To formulate this URL, follow the pattern (
https://<Experience Cloud URL>/content/mac/<Experience Cloud Tenant>/managedservices/sla.html), for example, if URL for your Experience Cloud is (
https://weretailprod.experiencecloud.adobe.com), then your SLA reports URL is (
This is expected to be resolved in the next release with the availability of SLA reports inside Cloud Manager.