Release Notes for 2019.12.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2019.12.0 and adds updates to pipeline execution and enhancements to code quality scans.
Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.12.0 is December 12, 2019.
- Steps in the pipeline execution now show the completion timestamp for each step.
- Code quality scans for projects which do not contain Java code now report a code coverage rate of 100%.
- The CQ Dispatcher Configuration health check has been removed.
- Dates were not correctly displayed in certain browsers.
- In rare cases, the production pipeline would move to the approval step while performance testing was still running.
- On certain states, the buttons on top area of the overview page were not correctly aligned.
- In certain circumstances, unauthorized users saw a button to start the pipeline, although the button itself was not clickable.
- The action buttons for non-production pipelines would sometimes be displayed in the wrong location.
- Packages with the granite:Ranking node type were not able to be scanned for certain quality rule violations.
- Certain failures in the code quality process were incorrectly counted as bugs.
- Monitoring data could not be loaded for certain topologies.