Release Notes for 2019.11.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2019.11.0 and adds updates to pipeline validation process and enhancements to assets performance testing.
Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.11.0 is November 07, 2019.
- If the validate pipeline step fails, it now displays the specific validation error encountered.
- The mechanism used to delete assets during assets performance testing has been improved.
- The Pipelines and Environments cards on the Overview page have been visually refreshed.
- The Program Switcher has been moved (it is now under the Adobe Experience Manager logo).
- In some situations, selecting the Skip Load Balancer Changes option on non-production pipelines did not actually enable this option.