Release Notes for 2018.9.0
The Cloud Manager 2018.9.0 Release adds support for an Adobe I/O-based API, including Events, for integrating Cloud Manager’s CI/CD pipeline with other systems. It also begins the rewrite of the UI layer in React.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2018.9.0 is November 01, 2018.
CI/CD Pipeline - New API and Event system for integrating Cloud Manager’s CI/CD pipeline with other systems. Please refer to Cloud Manager API Documentation (https://www.adobe.io/apis/experiencecloud/cloud-manager/docs.html) for more information.
UI - Introduction of new UI layer which is more responsive.
- In Cloud Manager 2018.8.0, the Activity page durations were listed in minutes and hours, but that information was not reflected in the table header.
- On rare occasions, customers were unable to start the new application project wizard.
- The button label in the new application project wizard dialog was misleading.
- In some circumstances, clicking the Details button from the Activity page would redirect to the Overview page.
- Some rare and unexpected circumstances resulted in a missing card on the Overview page.
- The Assets icon was displayed on the Program List page for all customers.
- When there were back end failures, sometimes a pipeline execution would appear to remain in the Validate step.
- In certain circumstances, the length of the program description was miscalculated.
- Branches created using the Application Project Wizard cannot contain dashes.
- The Adobe Experience Cloud Notification sidebar may not load notifications consistently. Notifications, however, are visible in the Adobe Experience Cloud and, if configured, will be still sent via email.