Release Notes for 2018.8.0
The Cloud Manager 2018.8.0 Release adds support for triggering the CI/CD pipeline automatically upon git commits and a new wizard for creating application projects in git based on the AEM Project Archetype.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2018.8.0 is October 04, 2018.
Program Setup - New wizard to create an application project in git using the AEM Project Archetype
CI/CD Pipeline - The following changes are added to CI/CD Pipeline. Please refer to Configure your CI/CD Pipeline to learn more.
- On Git Changes trigger, which starts the CI/CD pipeline whenever there are commits added to the configured git branch.
- Cards on home screen now deep link into specific sections of pipeline execution page.
- Activity page now lists the specific branch used for each execution.
- Activity page now indicates the duration in hours and minutes.
- Pipeline execution page now displays the version/tag name created for the execution.
- Apache Maven version updated to 3.5.3.
Navigation - The following changes are added to the Cloud Manager.
- Resources link in global navigation will navigate to the Runbook in Sharepoint.
- Help menu has been reorganized to include more Cloud Manager-specific content.
- Some details in the Performance Testing dialog were not visible in Firefox.
- Timeouts between internal systems would occasionally cause deployment failures to be reported.
- The icon color on the Activity page was not correct for some successful pipeline executions.
- In some cases, the Performance Testing dialog listed the same metric multiple times.
- If a new instance was added after the CI/CD pipeline had started, the deployment would not be executed on the newly created instance.
- Branches created using the Application Project Wizard cannot contain dashes.
- The Experience Cloud notification sidebar may not load notifications consistently. Notifications, however, are visible in the Experience Cloud and, if configured, will still be sent via email.