Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2023.8.0
This page documents the release notes for Cloud Manager release 2023.8.0.
The release date for Cloud Manager release 2023.8.0 is 10 August 2023. The next release is planned for 7 September 2023.
- Enhancements were made to improve comprehensibility and surfacing of error messages in Cloud Manager UI.
- Infrequent cases of content copy processes getting stuck has been addressed.
- An temporary testing issue was resolved for customers not using New Relic One.
- The custom code quality rules
ImmutableMutableMixedPackage have been removed from SonarQube as they are only applicable to AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Users will no longer encounter stuck pipelines that appear to be in running state.
- The Environments menu now closes after triggering the Copy Content modal.
- A pipeline re-execution is no longer allowed if the previous execution does not have a
commitId set on the build phase state.
- A more understandable message is now displayed for rare errors when a user clicks on a pipeline in the Activity or Pipeline screens.