Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2021.12.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager release 2021.12.0.
The release date for Cloud Manager release 2021.12.0 is 16 December 2021. The next release is planned for January 2022.
- The commit hash, which is already visible in the UI, is now also provided in the API.
- The Activity page now includes a pop-over for running pipelines that provides a summary of pipeline details at-a-glance.
- Updates to include additional details presented in the Activities page were added.
- The Learn tab in Cloud Manager now includes quick access to API guides and associated resources.
- A user with the Deployment Manager role can now initiate the Project/Branch creation wizard for a repository with no branches from the action menu on the repositories page.
- The Deployment Manager, who is in the add or edit pipeline workflow, is now informed on how to create a branch or project if the selected repository has no branches.
- In the Edit Production Pipeline window, when there is more than one stage environment for production, a dropdown for environment selection is available.
- The version of the AEM Project Archetype used by Cloud Manager has been updated to version 32.
- Full stack production pipelines remain named “Production Pipeline” even when the user inputs a different name in the name field.