Release Notes for 2020.4.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2020.4.0.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2020.4.0 is April 09, 2020.
- Changes to navigation Cloud Manager overview page to allow user to edit or switch program.
- Changes to allow user to Edit program from the program card on Cloud Manager landing page.
- New pipeline status Pipeline Running displayed against the environment it is associated with.
- Improvements to pipeline execution page comprehensibility. This includes display of Pipeline name (non-production pipeline only) and Type, and a badge to indicate if the pipeline status is In Progress/Cancelled/Failed.
- The process used to generate git passwords has been made more resilient to issues in the underlying service layer.
- Monitoring data could sometimes be displayed in an incorrect fashion or not at all based on minor variances in technical values.
- The Maven configuration used in the build container was updated to avoid deadlocks when downloading artifact metadata.
- The Assets performance testing process was occasionally unable to decrypt the AEM password, causing testing to fail.
- Certain topologies with standby instances could have false negatives in security testing.
- If the stage environment contained a stopped instance, the security testing step would sometimes fail.
- Experience Cloud notifications were not consistently received.