Release Notes for 2019.8.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.8.0 Release adds support for selective built content packages, improves build performance, and fixes a variety of minor bugs.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.8.0 is August 19, 2019.
- New Command Line Interface to the Cloud Manager API, powered by the Adobe I/O CLI.
- Specific content packages produced by the build may be declared as skipped and will not be deployed. Refer to Skipping Content Packages for more details.
- The set of preloaded dependencies in the build container has been reworked to avoid some unnecessary network requests.
- The message on the overview page for certain incorrectly configured programs has been improved.
- When accessing SLA reports, the default year was 2018, not 2019.
- For long environment names, the environment selector on the Reports screen did not properly increase in size.
- The ConfigAndInstallShouldOnlyContainOsgiNodes code quality rule produced false positives when the Sling Rewriter component was used.
- The ConfigAndInstallShouldOnlyContainOsgiNodes code quality rule produced false positives for certain uncommon path structures.
- Assets-only customers may not have been consistently able to navigate to their AEM environments.
- The Create a Branch and Project dialog was rendered differently across different browsers.