Release Notes for 2019.6.0
The Cloud Manager 2019.6.0 Release adds new code quality rules and new Product Update wizard. Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.6.0 is June 20, 2019 .
- New Product Update wizard to help customers successfully execute an AEM update. Refer to Product Update Wizard to learn more.
- Code quality rules which examine content structures. Refer to Custom Code Quality Rules for more information.
- The maximum size of a git push has been increased to 1 GB.
- In some cases, pipelines could not be started because of a prior failure.
- The code quality CSV download is not always sorted according to severity.
- False positives may be reported by the ConfigAndInstallShouldOnlyContainOsgiNodes rule if OSGi configurations are placed in a nested folder under a config folder.