Enabling forms portal components
Out of the box, forms portal components are not available for use. To make the components appear in the list of available components in AEM sidekick, perform the following steps:
Log in to the author instance of your website and open an AEM Sites page.
For the pages using a static template, perform the following steps:
- In the page header, tap > Design to open the page in Design mode.
- Tap any component (with a blue border) and then tap to select the paragraph system containing the current component.
- In the paragraph system, tap to open the Edit dialog for the paragraph system.
- From the list of Allowed Components, enable checkboxes for Document Services and Document Services Predicates components. Tap OK.
For the pages using a dynamic template, perform the following steps:
- In the page header, tap > Edit Template to open the template of the page.
- Tap Layout Container and tap . In the Allowed Components tab, enable the Document Services and Document Services Predicates options, and tap .
Now, the Document Services and Document Services Predicates component categories are available in the components browser. The components are enabled for all the pages that use the same template.