Troubleshooting Process Reporting
Issues faced in creating filters on Internet Explorer 9 on Microsoft Windows 7
If you create filters for pre-defined reports, the following issues intermittently occur on the Internet Explorer 9 for Microsoft Windows 7 environment:
- The drop-down list in the Value field displays unique identifiers instead of the values.
- The Calendar control in the Value field displays Japanese characters.
- The Condition field does not display.
- The Calendar control in the Value field does not display.
While you are still logged in to Process Reporting:
- Clear the browser cache.
- Refresh the browser screen.