Correspondence Management: Troubleshooting
Errors when saving a letter
One of the following errors displayed when saving a letter:
- Data binding not present for the text module
- Please provide the property information needed for the following
These errors could occur due to one of the following:
- A data dictionary is bound to the letter but is not present on the server.
- A data dictionary is bound to the letter but has an underscore (_) in its name.
Ensure that the data dictionary you are using in the letter is present on the server and does not have an underscore (_) in its name.
Error when previewing a letter
While previewing a letter, the error “Error in loading letter: Could not import asset from XML input” appears even when a previously unpublished text asset in the letter is published.
Reset the letter cache on the publish instance using the following steps and then retry viewing the letter:
- Go to
https://[server]:[port]/[contextPath]/system/console/configMgr and log in as Admin.
- Select Correspondence Management Configurations.
- In Correspondence Management Configurations, disable Enable Letter Cache and then click Save.
- Enable Enable Letter Cache and then click Save.
- Retry viewing the letter.