Unable to send Adobe Analytics data via Flutter AEP Core Libraries
Resolve the issues in sending the data in Adobe Analytics via Flutter AEP Core Libraries (Mobile SDK) using trackAction/trackState API.
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Mobile SDK
Unable to send the data in Adobe Analytics via Flutter AEP Core Libraries (Mobile SDK) using trackAction/trackState API.
There could be several reasons for this issue. To resolve it, follow these steps:
- Check if you have flutter_aepedgebridge installed in addition to flutter_aepcore and flutter_aepedge. The usage of
trackAction/trackState API requires a
flutter_aepedgebridge, which may be the reason.
- Further, verify if your Adobe Experience Platform Edge Network setup is correct:
- Check if you have a valid Schema setup.
- Verify that Adobe Analytics is added as a Service in the DataStream.
- Make sure you have a mobile property in Adobe Launch/Tags and the following extensions are present - Edge Network, Mobile core extensions, etc. Note: there is no Edge Bridgeextension in the Tags.
- To ensure that transformed data is sent to the XDM schema in the Data Collection UI, make sure it is mapped in the Data Prep. This is necessary because data sent with track API calls requires mapping. Alternatively, mapping can be done in Adobe Analytics via Processing Rules.
- Validate the server calls using the Assurance.
Reach out to support in case you have any questions.