Unable to unpublish Analytics segments due to Audience Manager dependency
Sometimes, while unpublishing segments in Analytics we end up in an error message due to some dependencies in Audience Manager.
If you have Audience Manager and Analytics license then this article is for you.
- When you create a new report-suite in Analytics, it automatically creates a data-source in Audience Manager.
- When you publish a segment to Experience Cloud in Analytics, it creates a trait and segment in Audience manager.
The error message at the time unpublishing Analytics segments could be due to any of the following reasons:
- Segment in Audience Manager is not mapped to any destination.
- Segment is not being used in Audience Lab.
- Trait in Audience Manager is not being used in any other Segment.
- Segment/Trait is being used in any of the Algorithmic Models.
- Segment is being used in any of Adobe Target activity.