Prevent auto termination of scheduled publish workflow
Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service
How to prevent auto termination of scheduled publish workflow if the assets in the payload are manually published?
Steps to replicate
- Select any page in AEM Sites which has unpublished assets (images).
- Click Manage Publication.
- Select Later » Select a future date
- Click Next » Select the page
- Click Next » Enter workflow title (Eg : Publish later)
- Now Go to Tools » Workflow » Instances
- You can find the job which you have scheduled to activate later with the title “Publish Later”.
- Select the Job » Click Payload
- A new tab will be opened in which you will find the Page and Assets that are scheduled for activation.
- Now manually activate the asset present in the payload
- Now go to Tools » Workflow » Archives
- You should notice that the “Scheduled workflow” (Publish later) job will be in Aborted state.
To disable auto termination of scheduled publish please “uncheck” the option “Terminate on published” option under “Day CQ WCM Workflow Service” in OSGi configuration (refer to screenshot).