Common EEC related issues
1. The EEC won’t load an internal QA URL that is not accessible on public IP.
2. I’m seeing timeouts or “access denied” errors when loading sites with proxy enabled. (EEC only)
3. Website domain blocking the EEC
Issue: Your website domain (ISP) is blocking the Enhanced Experience Composer.
Solution: Allowlist the IP addresses listed below (Ask your IT team to allowlist the following IP addresses)
Also, You can turn off Enhanced Experience Composer in Configure - Page Delivery menu.
Issue: I’m seeing timeouts or “access denied” errors when loading sites with proxy enabled. (EEC only)
Solution: Make sure proxy IPs are not blocked in your environment.
Issue: The EEC won’t load on secure pages on my site that use TLS 1.0. (EEC only)
Solution: You might see the error message described above in “The Enhanced Visual Experience Composer won’t load on secure pages on my site.” if the above IP addresses are allowlisted but your website does not support TLS version 1.2.
Target currently uses the default configuration of 1.2. Prior to the Target 18.4.1 (April 25, 2018), the default configuration supported TLS 1.0.
How to check which TLS version your browser uses
1. Open the affected website in Chrome.
2. From the Chrome menu (the three vertical ellipses), click More Tools - Developer Tools.
3. Open the Security tab, then examine the TLS version information under Connection: