1. Unable to load page URL in Adobe target VEC.
Here are some sample errors-
1. Try clearing cookies and caches or opening your website in incognito mode.
2. Try using an alternate browser, like – Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge
3. In such error cases, install VEC helper browser extension
a) Install the extension from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adobe-target-vec-helper/ggjpideecfnbipkacplkhhaflkdjagak
b) To use the extension, click the VEC Helper browser extension icon ( ) in your Chrome browser’s toolbar while in the VEC.
c) Enable the “inject target libraries” and “cookies” toggle “on”.
d) Pop-up asking you to allow the extension to add target libraries to the page to enable the authoring, which you need to allow.
e) Allow the insecure content from the site settings (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/troubleshoot-composer/mixed-content.html?lang=en)
f) Set EEC (Enhanced experience composer) as disabled by following steps
Note:- In case the issue persists, open the browser developer console and look for an error message there.
3. The target isn’t supported if the website contains multi-level iframes.
How to Access post-login pages in VEC