Campaign - ACS Shared Audiences - using VisitorID for push notifications
- Using push notifications, not emails
- Exporting audiences from People Core Service with VisitorID
- No Audience Manager integration so no DeclaredID
- The documentation states that VisitorID is linked to the profile when the user clicks on an email sent via Adobe Campaign but does not mention Push Notifications.
- Need to reconcile a customer with VisitorID using push notifications rather than emails
- Need to know whether ACS VisitorID Shared Audience reconciles against push notification ECID
Steps to Resolve/Workaround
- It is not possible to reconcile ECID from app subscriptions rather than email
- Use the ECID as a declared ID.
- Store the ID in your profile and create an AMC connection to use for this field for reconciliation