Use AEP debugger to test Launch environment scripts
Steps to use Adobe Experience Platform debugger to test development or staging Launch script.
AEP debugger is extremely useful and can help in debugging Launch changes, at ease.
Below are the steps:
- Launch Adobe Experience Platform debugger.
- Load the site.
- Go to Launch from the left “Solutions” nav.
- Click on the “Configuration” tab.
- Click on “Add new embed code”.
- Enter the dev or staging Launch script, and click “Apply”.
- “Save” while enabling “Console logging”.
- You will observe the site in the background refreshes with the dev or staging Launch script.
- Note: Once the testing is completed, repeat the same steps (1-4), click on “Action” - “Remove”.