Use AEP debugger to test Launch environment scripts
What are the steps to use Adobe Experience Platform debugger to test development or staging Launch script?
AEP debugger is extremely useful and can easily help in debugging Launch changes.
To use Adobe Experience Platform debugger to test development or staging Launch script, follow these steps:
- Launch Adobe Experience Platform debugger.
- Load the site.
- Go to Solutions left nav Launch.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Click on Add new embed code.
- Enter the dev or staging Launch script, and click Apply.
- Click Save while enabling Console logging.
- You will observe the site in the background refreshes with the dev or staging Launch script.
- Note: Once the testing is completed, repeat the same steps (1-4), and click on ActionRemove.
- Click Save.