When an email is sent that contains the quotation marks « » used for the several European languages (French, German, Danish, etc.), the user that receives the email sees English quotation marks " " instead of the quotation marks « » used in many European languages.
The preview of the email’s delivery displays the same behavior.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to AC interface and create a new delivery.
2. Put the « » characters in the content of the delivery.
3. Click on preview of the delivery to see that the « » are replaced with " ".
4. Send the email to a user.
5. Observe that also in the email content the « » are replaced by " ".
Replace the « » quotation marks with escape codes « and » to have the quotation marks (« ») render correctly in both delivered emails and their previews of delivery.