Get Started with XML Documentation
Last Updated: September 22, 2021
Experience Manager, Experience Manager Sites | User | Beginner
Learn how to create, organize, author, and publish content with XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the XML Documentation user interface
- Create and structure content with the repository view and XML Editor
- Work with images
- Add web-links to your content
- Work with bulleted and numbered lists
- Version your content
- Create and organize a map
- Publish a map as an AEM Site and PDF
Let’s get learning.