Enhance your email delivery with Experience Manager content
- Campaign, Campaign Classic v7, Campaign v8
- Last Updated: June 15, 2022
Learn how to connect Adobe Campaign V8 with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to allow you to manage email delivery templates, assets, and forms in Experience Manager.
What you’ll learn
- How to configure the Campaign to AEM integration
- How to publish assets created in AEM to Campaign using the AEM approval workflow
- How to create a delivery in Campaign using the content provided by AEM
Let’s get learning.