This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.6.
QPT v1.1.6 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-31763: Fixes the issue where catalog price rules are reverted (or not applied) until manual reindex.
- MDVA-37748: Fixes the issue where a GraphQL query returns products not assigned to a shared catalog.
- MDVA-39229: Fixes the issue which causes the following error to appear after updating Catalog rule Staging Update start time: Cron Job staging_synchronize_entities_period has an error: The active update can’t be deleted.
- MDVA-40545: Fixes the issue where only the first node for a page was retrieved even if there was more than one node for the same page.
- MDVA-40619: Fixes the issue where changes to CMS page hierarchy cause a 500 error when attempting to do inline editing on a CMS page.
- MDVA-41046: Fixes the issue where simple products with custom options are available for assigning to configurable/grouped products.
- MDVA-41061: Fixes the issue where stock status resets to salable when a product is saved from the Admin.
- MDVA-41164: Fixes the issue where an admin user is not able to save or edit a Company with a file or image type custom customer attribute.
- MDVA-41236: Fixes the issue where it is impossible to create a new or edit an existing scheduled update for a product if the End Date has been previously removed.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.