This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.42.
QPT v1.1.42 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-53658: Fixes the issue where Recently Viewed product data is not updated properly in the store view.
- ACSD-54626: Fixes the issue where you can’t create a new purchase order rule (
createPurchaseOrderApprovalRule) with the
NUMBER_OF_SKUS attribute via GraphQL.
- ACSD-53845: Fixes the MySQL connection timeout issue when
consumer max_messages = 0.
- ACSD-54890: Fixes the issue where
aggregate_sales_report_bestsellers_data causes MySQL errors due to
/tmp disk being out of space.
- ACSD-55112: Fixes the issue where the Submit review button can be clicked multiple times without Google reCAPTCHA v3 validation.
- ACSD-54264: Fixes the issue where the error message You cannot update the requested attribute. Row ID: store_id appears when a customer tries to check out with a negotiable quote from another store view.
- ACSD-54418: Fixes the issue where a fixed amount of discount is incorrectly applied to each child product of the dynamically priced bundle.
- ACSD-55238: Fixes the issue with saving the empty product meta description.
- ACSD-54966: Fixes the issue where a coupon code with a limited use per customer can’t be reused if the previous order failed.
- ACSD-54060: Fixes the issue where a restricted admin can’t save a product if it’s a child of another product assigned to a different scope.
- ACSD-48910: Fixes the issue where a bundled product assigned to multiple sources goes out-of-stock after an order is invoiced and shipped, even if it has a non-zero quantity.
- ACSD-55381: Fixes an internal server error when querying
configurable_product_option_value_uid fields from a B2B Requisition list via GraphQL.
- ACSD-55628: Fixes uploading a file on the company registration form and replacing a file for a customer attribute on the storefront.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.