This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.41.
QPT v1.1.41 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-54376: Fixes the issue that occurs in the shopping cart when a product is removed from the shared catalog after it has already been added to the cart.
- ACSD-53722: Fixes the issue where the bundled product options price changes to $0 when scheduled updates for different scopes become active.
- ACSD-53643: Fixes the issue where the order has an incorrect total when placing a purchase order with disabled or out-of-stock products. It is fixed by hiding the Place Order button for such purchase orders.
- ACSD-54067: Fixes the issue where a product video doesn’t play on a mobile device.
- ACSD-55414: Improves performance when the MariaDB tries to cast the EAV entity_id from string to integer.
- ACSD-51819: Fixes the issue where multiple orders can be placed with the same quote ID.
- ACSD-53118: Fixes the issue where the Cart Price Rule is applied using coupon code while the product has an empty attribute.
- ACSD-54324: Fixes the issue where the GraphQL requisition_lists request does not consider pagination settings and returns all results.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.