This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.40.
QPT v1.1.40 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-54680: Fixes the issue where it is not possible to process a B2B Quote submitted for a product with Multiple Assigned Sources.
- ACSD-54040: Fixes the issue where the Created field is blank in order details when B2B modules are enabled.
- ACSD-54319: Fixes the issue where the product price shows zero in the Product in Cart report.
- ACSD-53378: Improves checkout page load time for customers who have large address books.
- ACSD-52657: Fixes the issue where the minicart is not updated on the secondary storeview, which uses a subdomain.
- ACSD-53414: Fixes the issue where a restricted admin user can see CMS pages outside of their permissions scope.
- ACSD-54472: Fixes the issue where customers of a rejected company can still authenticate, and customers of a blocked and rejected company can still place orders. The patch adds additional validation for GraphQL endpoints.
- ACSD-52801: Adds the option to do a partial match when searching for products in GraphQL.
- ACSD-55004: Fixes the issue where the validator crashes while uploading an import file larger than the value configured in
- ACSD-54989: Fixes the issue where a company admin cannot place an order when Enable Purchase Orders is set to Yes and Purchase Order is set to No.
- ACSD-54007: Fixes the error “Undefined array key “_scope”” on importing customer data.
- ACSD-55031: Fixes the Type “mixed” cannot be nullable error during compilation.
- ACSD-54961: Fixes the issue where a restricted admin user cannot mass update the Product Review status.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.