This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.4.
QPT v1.1.4 includes the following patches:
- MC-42528: Fixes the issue where the
categoryList GraphQL query returns both assigned and unassigned categories.
- MDVA-25631: Improves performance for editing and saving customer segments that contain a large number of customers.
- MDVA-26005: Fixes the issue where it is impossible to select a category in a category tree for Cart Price rule conditions.
- MDVA-29400: Fixes the issue with duplicated orders placed with PayPal Express Checkout.
- MDVA-37725: Fixes the issue where asynchronous order emails sent from non-default websites contain logo URLs from the default website.
- MDVA-39482: Fixes the issue where a product goes out of stock if imported with “0” quantity when backorders enabled.
- MDVA-40101: Fixes the issue where items are not removed from the mini cart after a successful order placement using PayPal Express Checkout.
- MDVA-40399: Fixes the issue where partial invoices for the same order cannot be created simultaneously via REST API.
- MDVA-40401: Fixes the issue where coupon usage value changes even if placing an order fails.
- MDVA-40435: Fixes the issue with an incorrect discount on bundle products with dynamic prices when applied via GraphQL.
- MDVA-40537: Fixes the issue where users get an error when creating a store view if several CMS pages with the same URL key exist.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.