This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.39.
QPT v1.1.39 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-53704: Fixes the issue where reward points balance history is miscalculated after reward points expiration.
- ACSD-53583: Improves partial reindex performance for Category Products and Product Categories indexers.
- ACSD-54026: Fixes an incorrect error message for an
updateCompanyRole GraphQL request for a non-authorized user.
- ACSD-54106: Fixes the issue where category product sorting by name for Turkish accented characters is incorrect.
- ACSD-52219: Fixes the issue where Admin grids saved filters don’t work as expected when frequently switching between bookmark views.
- ACSD-54342: Fixes an incorrect error message Error in data structure: values are mixed when importing a CSV file without valid data.
- ACSD-54660: Added a new input attribute sort to sort customer orders in GraphQL by
- ACSD-54776: Fixes the issue where unchecked Use Default Value and non-default product field values are not saved for the second website, store, and store view.
- ACSD-53998: Fixes the issue where a Dynamic Block based on a Customer Segment doesn’t work correctly after logging out from a customer account.
- ACSD-53204: Fixes The product can’t be saved. error when making concurrent requests to add images to the product gallery using the
- ACSD-47657: Added a caching mechanism for AWS credentials. A credentials provider now uses the Magento cache to cache credentials retrieved from AWS for EC2 configuration.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.