This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.38.
QPT v1.1.38 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-53098: Fixes the issue where products assigned to a shared catalog are not reflected on the front end when a partial index is executed.
- ACSD-54018: Fixes a performance issue with the Catalog widget’s product list.
- ACSD-54111: Fixes the issue where the production product thumbnail image is not displaying on the product grid in the admin.
- ACSD-47669: Fixes the issue where there is an internal server error when importing products with customizable options.
- ACSD-53347: Fixes the issue where price indexing performance gradually degrades over time.
- ACSD-52287: Fixes the issue where the status of archived orders does not change from completed to closed on the grid after the credit memo is submitted.
- ACSD-52929: Fixes the issue of redundant requests to reindex default source items when the inventory indexer is configured in async mode.
- ACSD-53824: Fixes the issue where the deployment is failing on the setup upgrade.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.