This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.35.
QPT v1.1.35 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-51899: Fixes the issue where the default shipping address on the checkout shipping step is auto-populated with a previously selected in-store pickup address.
- ACSD-52041: Fixes the issue where the error message: [ERROR] Page Builder was rendering for 5 seconds without releasing locks. appears in Chrome browser when saving content edited with Page Builder.
- ACSD-52095: Fixes the issue where the
manage_stock value was incorrectly set to 0 in the CSV file after product export.
- ACSD-51358: Fixes the issue where removing a scheduled update without an end date leads to removing other scheduled updates for the same entity.
- ACSD-48070: Fixes the issue where editing a scheduled update triggers an exception.
- ACSD-51890: Fixes the issue where the Submit review button can be clicked multiple times without Google reCAPTCHA v3 validation.
- ACSD-51984: Fixes the issue where unchecked Use Default Value and non-default product field values are not saved for the second website, store, and store view.
- ACSD-52398: Fixes the error The requested qty is not available that occurs when trying to update the quantity of a bundled product in the cart on the storefront.
- ACSD-52786: Fixes the issue where a catalog rule condition SKU is applied to all products starting with the given SKU.
- ACSD-52921: Fixes the issue where an internal error occurs if requesting cart details from GraphQL when there is an out-of-stock configurable product in the cart.
- ACSD-51683: Fixes the issue where a customizable option can’t be added to the cart using GraphQL.
- ACSD-52133: Fixes the issue where a customer account cannot be saved after an upgrade.
- ACSD-52202: Fixes the issue where the salable qty of default stock wrongly changes to 0 when a non-default stock is changed to 0 qty on order fulfillment.
- ACSD-51265: Fixes the issue with
catalog_product_price reindexing performance when there are too many bundled products in the system.
- ACSD-52831: Fixes the issue where customers cannot place negotiable quote orders when Google reCAPTCHA v3 Invisible is enabled.
- ACSD-51845: Fixes the issue where subsequent products with tier prices and different attribute sets cannot be updated via asynchronous bulk REST API.
- ACSD-52815: Fixes the issue where the input for the quantity field of a non-default source supports only up to 6 digits, unlike 8 for a default stock.
- ACSD-51149: Fixes the issue where Scheduled ImportExport with enabled Catalog Permissions invalidates indexers and then cache flushes by cron.
- ACSD-50815: Fixes the issue where the decimal quantity for a simple product cannot be used for a new bundled product option.
- ACSD-52399: Fixes the issue where the configurable product option with a salable Qty of 0 shows In Stock on the product page.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.