This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.32.
QPT v1.1.32 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-49628: Fixes the issue where the Page Builder CORS errors prevent product save.
- ACSD-51305: Fixes the issue where out-of-stock composite child products are not available in the GraphQL response.
- ACSD-50621: Fixes the issue where the Tier Prices for different websites in a shared catalog are not visible when trying to edit them in the multi-website environment.
- ACSD-51041: Fixes the issue where the price index takes a very long time to complete when there is a large product set.
- ACSD-51379: Fixes the issue where changes made to page text content via Page Builder are not saved.
- ACSD-49480: Fixes the issue where the Cart Price Rule discards subsequent rules, making them not work as intended.
- ACSD-51230: Fixes the issue where the Gift Card account is deleted when a partial refund of a simple product is processed from an order.
- ACSD-51238: Fixes the issue where the inventory source is removed when updating configurable products and editing the price.
- ACSD-50794: Fixes the issue where the gift message or gift wrapping details are not updated in the database when removing it through GraphQL.
- ACSD-51528: Fixes the issue where there is a different behavior on
snake_case formatting than expected.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.