This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.30.
QPT v1.1.30 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-50336: Fixes the issue where product alert emails are not sent when a product is back in stock or the price is changed.
- ACSD-50367: Fixes the issue where customer address export does not work when a multi-select customer address attribute without values is created.
- ACSD-49877: Fixes the issue where video autoplay does not work on mobile Safari when the video is linked directly to a remote video file and not a streaming service.
- ACSD-50165: Fixes the error The file can’t be deleted. Warning!unlink: No such file or directory when flushing JS/CSS cache from the Admin.
- ACSD-49737: Fixes the issue where a coupon is incorrectly marked as used after a failed card payment.
- ACSD-50814: Fixes the issue where an admin user is not able to create a credit memo.
- ACSD-50116: Fixes the issue where an admin user cannot create a URL rewrite for subcategories level 3 or lower.
- ACSD-49513: Fixes the issue where remote storage synchronization fails because of 0-byte files.
- ACSD-46683: Fixes the issue where the shipping price shows Not yet calculated.
- ACSD-49129: Fixes the issue where the content attribute (base64 image code) is not returned in
rest/V1/products/sku/media product media API responses.
- ACSD-50276: Fixes the issue where the customer registration form doesn’t work on the storefront if a multi-select customer attribute is created.
- ACSD-50527: Fixes the error that occurs when saving a page with an empty dynamic block.
- ACSD-49973: Improves performance of fetching bundled products through GraphQL.
- ACSD-51114: Fixes the issue where a random product disappears from large catalogs when asynchronous indexing is enabled. Improves performance of asynchronous reindexing for large catalogs.
- B2B-2598: Adds caching capability to the
storeConfig GraphQL queries.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.