This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.3.
QPT v1.1.3 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-31590: Fixes the issue where users are not able to update attributes in bulk using MySQL async queues.
- MDVA-33606: Fixes the issue where users get a Unique constraint violation error when saving a CMS page assigned to a hierarchy.
- MDVA-36309: Fixes the issue where product search by attributes is slow in the admin grids.
- MDVA-37234: Fixes the issue where adding an item to the cart multiple times (parallel request) for the same SKU creates a duplicate line item for the same cart ID.
- MDVA-40262: Fixes the issue where GraphQL search queries are not shown in popular search terms in the Admin.
- MDVA-40601: Fixes the issue where users get an error when trying to get information about the category changed by scheduled update through GraphQL.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.