This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.29.
QPT v1.1.29 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-49389: Fixes the issue where a ready-to-pick-up email is sent by API when the order is not ready for pickup.
- ACSD-49822: Fixes the issue where updates in the Requisition List page are not reflected on the Print Requisition List.
- ACSD-48771: Fixes the issue with upgrading the column-block content type from older Page Builder versions.
- ACSD-49464: Fixes the issue where invoices, shipments, and credit memos are not moved back from the archive when the orderId is different.
- ACSD-49773: Fixes the issue where product export fails when AWS S3 is used as remote storage.
- ACSD-49748: Fixes the issue where invitations cannot be sent.
- ACSD-49502: Fixes the issue where the downloadable link is not updated properly after a staging update is applied to the downloadable product.
- ACSD-49527: Fixes the issue where GraphQL company roles don’t display pagination correctly.
- ACSD-49706: Fixes the issue where the default value is saved for a visual swatch attribute when no value is selected.
- ACSD-49835: Fixes the issue where the Use default checkbox value is not saved correctly on a store level for a multi-select attribute.
- ACSD-49898: Fixes the issue where the products grid throws an exception when a bundled product has a special price that exceeds 1000.
- ACSD-50234: Fixes the issue with the wrong customer name in the confirmation email if placing an order with PayPal.
- ACSD-49960: Fixes the issue where filtering by date does not work for the customer order grid.
- ACSD-49849: Fixes the issue where customer email was replaced with PayPal email when placing an order with PayPal Express via GraphQL.
- ACSD-49839: Fixes the issue where Shared Catalog Pricing and Structure throws an error in Admin when products have single or double quotes in SKU.
- ACSD-49970: Fixes incorrect handling of GraphQL errors when New Relic reporting is turned on.
- ACSD-50260: Fixes the issue where GraphQL product search results are limited to 10,000 results only.
- ACSD-48813: Fixes the issue where the search is not showing relevant results based on the search weight of the attributes.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.