This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.28.
QPT v1.1.28 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-48204: Fixes the issue where the catalog price rule created based on the Yes/No attribute does not consider the selected scope.
- ACSD-47704: Fixes the issue where the bundled product shows the price of in stock products only.
- ACSD-49370: Fixes the issue where the product attribute has a
FilterMatchTypeInput type in the GraphQL schema.
- ACSD-48807: Fixes the issue where product reviews are not filtered by storeview via GraphQL.
- ACSD-49433: Fixes the issue where the default amount is shown as subtotal in the cart for a gift card with an open amount.
- ACSD-48866: Fixes the issue where an error occurs when requesting RSS feed for categories.
- ACSD-49574: Fixes the issue where the gift card product can’t be updated in the shopping cart via GraphQL.
- ACSD-48784: Fixes the issue where customer segment prices are incorrectly cached between customer groups.
- ACSD-48857: Fixes the issue where a user is unable to save changes after editing with PageBuilder.
- ACSD-49065: Fixes the issue where quote items are not visible in the Admin if only assigned to the custom stock.
- ACSD-49179: Fixes the issue where Orders Report shows incorrect amounts in the case of different currencies for different stores.
- ACSD-49286: Fixes the issue where a product is added twice to a cart when multiple product widgets are present on the page.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.