ACSD-49179: Orders report shows incorrect amounts for different stores
The ACSD-49179 patch fixes the issue where the orders report shows incorrect amounts in case of different currencies for different stores. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.28 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49179. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p3
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the Quality Patches Tool: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The orders report shows incorrect amounts in case of different currencies for different stores.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Stores > Config > Catalog > Price and set Catalog Price Scope = Website.
- Create an additional website, store, and store view.
- Go to Stores > Config > General > Currency Setup > Currency Options and set:
- Default Config:
- Base Currency: USD
- Default Display Currency: USD
- Allowed Currencies: EUR, USD and THB (Thai Baht)
- Main Website:
- Base Currency: EUR
- Default Display Currency: EUR
- Allowed Currencies: EUR
- Additional new Website:
- Base Currency: THB (Thai Baht)
- Default Display Currency: THB (Thai Baht)
- Allowed Currencies: THB (Thai Baht)
- Go to Stores > Currency > Currency Rates and set the empty conversion rates for the THB (set rates to 1.0000).
- Create a product, assign it to both websites, and place an order with this product in the additional website previously created.
- Make sure that the order is in Processing status (invoice it).
- In the backend, go to Reports > Sales > Orders.
- Click on the Yellow warning to refresh the statistics.
- Set the scope of the report on the additional website previously created and set the filter as follows:
- Date Used: Created
- Period: Day
- From and To: The same day when the test order was placed
- Order Status: Any
- Empty rows: No
- Show Actual Values: No
Sales total shows the correct amount converted into the currency of the website.
The total is zero.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Quality Patches Tool: Search for patches in the Quality Patches Tool guide.