This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.24.
QPT v1.1.24 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-45168: Fixes the issue where SEO-friendly URLs are not generated for products that have url_key attributes overridden on the store-view level.
- ACSD-46617: Fixes the issue where the Continue to Checkout button is greyed out even if the subtotal is greater than the configured Minimum Order Amount.
- ACSD-46770: Fixes the issue where admin order emails are sent even when the Email order confirmation is unchecked.
- ACSD-46865: Fixes the issue where the Shipment and Credit Memo grid is not populated when asynchronous indexing is enabled.
- ACSD-47004: Fixes the issue where VAT is not applied to a billing address without a VAT ID.
- ACSD-47079: Fixes the issue where composite products (bundle, grouped, and configurable) stock status are not updated when sub-product stock status changes via REST API POST /rest/V1/inventory/source-items.
- ACSD-47137: Improves the loading speed of the image gallery when the pub/media folder is very big.
- ACSD-47336: Fixes Something went wrong. error when dismissing notifications in the Commerce Admin.
- ACSD-47559: Fixes the issue where the Preview Email Template area is not fully visible.
- ACSD-47803: Fixes the issue where out-of-stock configurable product swatches are displayed as available.
- ACSD-47920: Fixes the issue where orders can be placed via Rest API as a guest user even when the Allow Guest Checkout is turned off.
- ACSD-47955: Fixes the issue where GraphQL does not display the cart discount correctly.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.