This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.21.
QPT v1.1.21 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-45071: Fixes the issue where the default source is added to the product during import.
- ACSD-46541: Fixes the issue where an admin user cannot create a credit memo if an order item is deleted.
- ACSD-46581: Fixes the issue where the estimated tax total is not updated after selecting a country in the shopping cart.
- ACSD-46618: Fixes the issue where the product list widget shows incorrect cached prices for a logged-in customer.
- ACSD-46674: Fixes the issue where custom options of an image type are displayed as HTML in customer emails.
- ACSD-46809: Fixes the issue where a user gets an error when assigning a large number of product sources.
- ACSD-46856: Improves performance updating tier prices via System > Configuration > Import > Advanced Pricing.
- ACSD-46988: Fixes the issue where the GraphQL ‘currency’ API Request returns NULL values for a custom currency.
- ACSD-47076: Fixes the issue where Vimeo videos cannot be played on the storefront.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.