This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.20.
QPT v1.1.20 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-44851: Fixes the issue where a category with subcategories is unable to open or expand.
- ACSD-45675: Fixes the issue where the product export uses category names from the Default Store View scope.
- ACSD-46520: Fixes the issue where a user gets an incorrect order status when refunded using the store credit.
- ACSD-46703: Fixes the issue where it is not possible to drag and drop custom options on a product edit page.
- ACSD-46815: Fixes the issue where category tree request is limited to 20 categories.
- ACSD-46869: Fixes the issue where a configurable product in a cart is not updated via a PUT REST API request without changing the product quantity.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.