This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.2.
QPT v1.1.2 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-37115: Fixes the issue where an unnecessary Only 0 left notice is shown on the configurable product page.
- MDVA-37364: Fixes the issue where the custom customer attribute of date type breaks the customer’s grid UI.
- MDVA-38447: Fixes two issues: where the Not visible individually configurable child products are returned in GraphQL response and optimize MySQL query for GraphQL products query with category filter.
- MDVA-38852: Fixes the issue where the catalog inventory by design locks tables for updates that significantly decrease performance in cases with several parallel orders.
- MDVA-38929: Fixes the issue where the invoice with FPT shows a wrong Grand Total when the order is paid from the store credit.
- MDVA-39043: Fixes the issue where the admin user with limited access gets an error when trying to add the Products widget to the CMS page.
- MDVA-39195: Fixes the issue where Add to Cart button was inactive on the category page when redirect to cart enabled.
- MDVA-39384: Fixes the issue where the custom customer attribute for a company user is not saved.
- MDVA-39521: Fixes the issue where the user is not able to set shipping addresses on the cart with an empty telephone number via GraphQL.
- MDVA-39923: Fixes the issue where customers get an error when they search the order by SKU in B2B quick order functionality with a different case than the one with which the name is saved.
- MDVA-39935: Fixes the issue where the GraphQL returns configurable child products disabled at the website level.
- MDVA-39966: Fixes the issue with deploying incorrect locales.
- MDVA-39986: Fixes the issue where the user is not able to place an order in the Admin on MacOS using the Safari browser.
- MDVA-40134: Fixes the issue where GraphQL does not return related products when the Shared Catalog is enabled.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.