This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.18.
QPT v1.1.18 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-44938: Fixes the issue where
VAT_ID cannot be applied in a GraphQL request for a guest user.
- ACSD-45255: Fixes an exception on the Low Stock Report page for a restricted admin user.
- ACSD-45257: Fixes the issue where GraphQL doesn’t display a cart discount correctly.
- ACSD-45488: Fixes the issue where a configurable product with multiple sources is not returned to In Stock automatically.
- ACSD-45754: Fixes the issue where Reward points are not added after applying a coupon to the cart.
- ACSD-45817: Fixes the issue where a GraphQL product mutation for a specific store returns all configurable variants, including those not assigned to the requested store.
- ACSD-45849: Fixes the issue where video metadata is lost after a staging update is applied.
- ACSD-46146: Fixes the issue where two order confirmation emails are sent after placing an order from the Admin.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.