This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.17.
QPT v1.1.17 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-42807: Fixes the issue where the custom currency sign is not displayed on the store front.
- ACSD-43887: Fixes the issue where incorrect details are displayed on the checkout payment page when Purchase Orders for companies are enabled.
- ACSD-44591: Fixes the error that occurs when an order is placed without CAPTCHA confirmation.
- ACSD-45143: Fixes the issue where the
setShippingAddressesOnCart mutation doesn’t allow setting numeric region code as region.
- ACSD-45169: Fixes the issue where Visual Merchandiser doesn’t display the correct stock and price for a configurable product after a staging update is applied.
- ACSD-45241: Fixes the issue where stock quantity for a virtual product is miscalculated after creating a credit memo.
- ACSD-45424: Fixes the issue where an incorrect reservation compensation is created after a partial refund (credit memo).
- ACSD-45520: Fixes the issue where swatch options are not pre-selected on the product detail page when a user edits configurable products from the shopping cart.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.